Good morning. It has been extremely hot this past week in the Ohio Valley. We have had some rain as well which makes the grass grow quickly. Last week I had to mow 2 times. That’s got to stop with these gas prices. 🙄😬
This summer Phil and I have tried to spend A LOT of time together and I have loved every minute of it. I guess at my age, you step back and realize just how quick time has flown and you need to get busy investing more in what you love. For me that’s Jesus, my spouse and family.
The more time you spend with something, the more invested and the closer you get to know that activity or person. For instance the more I work with my “Cricut” the more comfortable I am in using it to make the crafty creations I love to make. The more time you spend with your children and grandchildren the more they want to be around you. The more time you spend with God and in his word and listening to his music the more you can feel his presence and hear his voice.
So……the more time you spend with your spouse you can learn more about them like what makes them happy, what makes them sad, where they like to go, what they like to eat or not eat. Learning about each other is time well spent. Below are many things I love to do that is…
TIME WELL SPENT:
- Showing others Jesus through my words and actions. ✝️
- Sitting in the yard watching our grandchildren play in the sprinkler and ride bikes. 🚲
- Talking to our children and parents under a shade tree on a beautiful day. 🌳
- Taking a boat ride with my love to feel the cool breeze. ⛵️
- Sitting with eyes closed listening to children laugh and play. ☺️
- Sitting with your family in church on Sunday.⛪️
- Cooking and taking meals to the sick.🧑🍳
- Singing with your family. 👨👩👧👦🎶
- Throwing frisbee with the grandkids. ☀️
- School Shopping with your grandchildren. 🛍
- Taking a vacation with family. 🏝
- Teaching children about Jesus!!! 🙌🏼
- Lending a hand to those in need. 🤒
- Taking a ride with your spouse with a coffee in one hand and his hand in the other. ❤️☕️. ❤️🙌🏼THESE ARE EXAMPLES OF MY TIME WELL SPENT🙌🏼❤️
This past weekend Phil and I took a trip back to one of my old home places where we would play together as kids. “Lebanon Camp Ground”
Taking a trip back in time didn’t cost us a dime but the reminiscing to each other of days gone by meant soooo much to me.
It was definitely TIME WELL SPENT!!!
Life’s short… spend your time well.
Blessed Beyond Measures,